The Crack Doctor Waterproofing Group Inc.

Waterproofing
6-2416 Haines Rd Mississauga ON L4Y 1Y6
Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Basement foundation crack

I had a basement foundation crack repaired by the Crack Doctor in 2005. The main reason I chose them for the job was because of their written Lifetime Guarantee. Last September 2021, the crack leaked again so I emailed and phoned the company to arrange for warranty work. A dude by the name of Michael was very arrogant and aggressive with me and he told me I would have to wait for the next leak. So, I just contacted him again about another leak on February 16, 2022. After numerous emails, phone call attempts, and text messages, the unprofessional and mean spirited Michael once again dodged, deflected, and denied guarantee servicing. Their phone message system is a joke because their mailbox is always full and you literally cannot leave a message. It was like that last September and it’s like that right now. They just want to avoid consumers and they will only contact you if THEY want to communicate with you. Anyway, dude Michael asked for photos so I sent him photos. He then asked for a photo of the original invoice so I sent him that. Then he asked for a photo of the outside wall so I sent him that. After all this running around, he miraculously diagnosed the problem and, guess what, the new leak had nothing to do with the original repair. I asked him to please send an employee to my house to inspect and he aggressively refused to. What a mean, angry, and unprofessional person! I have never experienced such a rude person before in my life. I have filed a formal complaint with the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services for the Province of Ontario. Anyway, I just want to protect all of you by advising you about The Crack Doctor. Avoid this company at all costs. I am extremely disappointed with the way I have been treated by this unprofessional and unethical company.