Mas Aquatics

58 Studebaker Trail Toronto ON L7A 3A5

Reviews for Mas Aquatics

JC Moore in Mississauga
JC Moore in Mississauga

Broken pump and line clogs

My wife bought a 75 gallon live fish tank for our dining room while I was on vacation thinking I knew everything about tanks since I repair equipment. After a year of simple maintenance, seemingly the pump broke. I called MAS and Mike arrived next day, repaired and helped explain how things work so I could do some repairs myself down the line as well! on-time, professional and absolutely knew his stuff. My Mom is next to be serviced by MAS. Highly recommend - thanks again!

Sarah in BRAMPTON
Sarah in BRAMPTON
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

Custom Home Aquarium

Mas Aquatics set up and maintains our custom 150 gallon fresh water aquarium. Their service is exceptional, very professional and reliable. Their work is flawless and we highly recommend using their services.