Bed Bath and Beyond

Reviews for Bed Bath and Beyond

Lala from South Woodbridge
Lala from South Woodbridge

bedroom linen

The service in this store is good, however I find the price a bit above average. overall the stuff is very nice and the store is very well organized. I went to this store because I had a gift card but overall I don't think I would go there again.

RC from Toronto
RC from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Kitchen Supplies

Bed Bath and Beyond is an excellent place to find kitchen and baking tools. Price is good and reasonable. Everything is well organized, nice and neatly. Their staffs are friendly and knowledgeable.

Vittoria in North york
Vittoria in North york
4 reviews North York, ON

Product

I bought a really nice comforter with many pieces included for a great price and the material is really nice and looks expensive for a great price (it was on sale)

scorchia in Tronto
scorchia in Tronto
7 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Bed and linen

Good experience with this store. Always find what I want and the staff is very friendly. I got a great quality bedding set at good price and happy about it;)

Tara from Oakville
Tara from Oakville

Bedroom

I had a great experience at this store. The staff are very supportive and listen to the customer. They take time to help you find what you are looking for. I was buying new items for my bedroom. I was able to purchase all the pieces at the store. It was great.

Mike from Toronto
Mike from Toronto

Bedroom Linens and Decors

We went to the Richmond Hill store and it had a very big selection of things we needed. We ended up purchasing various misc. items, but the humidifier we purchased gave us lots of problems. It was ultrasonic but it clogged up after 5 nights (likely due to the calcium in the water). Brought it back to the store and had no problem whatsoever returning.

Debbie Veneziale in Caledon
Debbie Veneziale in Caledon
17 reviews CALEDON, ON

redecorating bedroom

I recently went to this store to purchase new bedding and bathroom accessories as we were redecorating our master bedroom. I was able to found new bedding including duvet, matching sheets and complementary towels and bathroom accessories. Staff were very helpful and friendly.

Me in Brampton
Me in Brampton
2 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

Home Furnishings

It was my first visit to BB&B and I was amazed at the quality of products they have. they are pricey however I did find 2 things on sale which were very reasonably priced and great quality. I will definitely check this place out again soon.

Tara in Oakville
Tara in Oakville

Decor

Actually I was very pleasantly surprised by BB&B when I went there for the first time recently (based on a recommendation from a friend). I was looking for a comforter set for my bedroom and I didn't think I'd find what I was looking for there, but I ended up buying a complete comforter set (for a really good price) as well as a couple of picture frames and other decor (like a table-sized mini-waterfall for our sunroom, a couple of vases, and another wall hanging). The quality of the things is very good. The service was also excellent - it's a big place but the staff didn't mind walking all over the place to show me different things that I was looking for.

Allyson  in Oakville
Allyson in Oakville
12 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

bedding and linen

Bought some awesome products here including sheets for queen bed and towels for bath. There are always great discount coupons and you if have the patience, you can go back with a new coupon each day and buy something else! Great variety of products and cool/new items too.