Children's Furniture

Reviews for The Crib Shoppe

Alex from Novato
Alex from Novato
1 review Novato, CA

The crib shoppe Baby crib and nursery set

I purchased my nursery set for my first and second here. I loved the fact that I was able to get everything on site ! My husband picked up our furniture a few days after our order. It looks beautiful in my sons room and the dressers are solid wood and glide beautifully. I have recommended this shoppe to many other moms who are quite thankful they were able to save alot of money buying here as I am. My nursery room cost 1500 , and other places had the same set for 2100.

Huda  from Markham
Huda from Markham

Nursery set

My husband and I went to the crib shoppe to buy a crib and dresser. We received the crib but we were told the dresser would be ready by the end of the month. I emailed the girl who works there to find out if it was ready, and she replied with a brief email back saying that it was ready for pick up any time during the week. My husband arranged to have it picked up a week later. When he went in, he was told it wouldn't be in for another 2 weeks and was also given attitude like it was his fault for showing up. I tried calling and emailing the girl but received no reply. Not sure how this place is running as a business. Please save yourself the hassle and go somewhere else. These people clearly don't know how to run a business and don't care about customer service.

mmsmirnov
mmsmirnov
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

baby furniture great deal and good customer service!

I purchase my daughters nursery set a few weeks ago and am very pleased with it! I got the hampton collection in white (convertible crib, change table and rocking chair) and it looks stunning! Built solid and pretty detailing. I also went back last week and got the uppa baby vista stroller it was on sale $100 off retail, great deal. Laura who us the owner I believe, helped me and she was a doll to deal with, she arranged my delivery and everything arrived on time and in tact as she said it would. I've recommended this shoppe to several others. FYI: just a tip, buy the organic mattress , it sells here for much less than retail and is totally worth it!

Ryan in Minesing
Ryan in Minesing
1 review MINESING, ON

Brooke Set White

(416) 835-3696
Regional Road 7
Toronto
L4K 1S1

I would not recommend the crib shoppe to anyone. The furniture is terrible quality and the customer service is even worse. The dresser was all marked, scatched and blemished, the crib was even worse it was all warped and would not assemble. I had to fight with them to get another set and the second set they sent was worse than the first!

Terrible experience, stay away!!

Diana in Markham
Diana in Markham
1 review MARKHAM, ON

Chelsea set w rails

Great prices but had very many issues trying to resolve an issue!
We obv didn't open our conversion rails until a year later..pieces were missing!! Still waiting on a reply to one of my many emails.
Not to mention those rails weren't available for my first delivery.

RD in Oakville
RD in Oakville
1 review OAKVILLE, ON

Purchase of Nursery Furniture- BUYER BEWARE

(416) 835-3696
Regional Road 7
Toronto
L4K 1S1

Please do not purchase anything from this merchant. After purchasing our entire nursery furniture from this place in January- we are still waiting (its July) for a shelf and knobs to arrive. Laura who is the owners daughter is terrible to deal with, never returns an email or phone call. She committed to courier the remaining items weeks ago- of course they have not arrived yet. We are at such a loss that we have opened a case with the better business bureau. Yes we did get a good deal however, I would pay triple in future to avoid the hassle of dealing with this company.
All I have to say is BUYER BEWARE!

Downtown condo owner
Downtown condo owner

crib set

There stuff is cheap price wise and for something we'll only use a few year, that's great. Customer service is up and down. But if you can suck that part up, you'll get a good deal.