Mac Fab Fabrics

Reviews for Mac Fab Fabrics

Vanessa in Toronto
Vanessa in Toronto

Rude behaviour

I have purchased supplies at the Queen st. E store many times in the past. I am currently on the Parent Council for 2 local schools in Riverdale and Leslieville. I solicited for a donation to help one of the schools raise some funds. Once I was directed to the in-store mngr, I was informed it was very annoying and irritating that schools solicit 'literally every week'. This community supports this store, I was even purchasing some supplies while present in the store. I feel that there are many polite alternatives this mngr could have used to explain that she is unable to support our school at this time. A simple but polite, 'not now' would have sufficed. Schools reps understand that not all companies are able to donate. From now on I'm going to go to EuroFab, they donated over $400 worth of fabric and services to our event.

Chris from Toronto
Chris from Toronto

custom settee upholstery

I love this store! The selection and quality of fabrics is outstanding. Store owner Patrick suggested a Belgian mohair fabirc for my two antique settees. His recommendation turned ordinary looking settees into unique pieces that look outstanding and thrive on the everyday use they receive (mohair has a beautiful nap that subtly gets even more interesting overtime).

Jasmine from Toronto
Jasmine from Toronto
10 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Drapery

Sister store to macFab Home nearby -this store is wonderful for interior and upholstery fabrics. A little pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for (gorgeous silk, leather and suede; options that are stain protected, UV protected, etc.). The selection is great and the staff a really helpful and no-pressure. You can even rent out "books" of samples to see how fabrics would work in your space.

Paige Ring in Toronto
Paige Ring in Toronto
6 reviews TORONTO, ON

Drapery

Purchased drapes for a small window in a living room. Quality is top notch and they are ready made which means you can walk out and hang up right away (no waiting for sewing!). Prices are a little more than box retail locations but the quality and service is worth the extra money. If you bring in your upholstery and paint chips the staff will help you find something that works with your interior.

sarah press in Toronto
sarah press in Toronto

Custom Drapery

Love Mac Fab! There is so much selection in this store you could easily spend a day admiring the fabrics- silks, wools, cottons, linens. All fabric is high quality and lots of stuff you won't find elsewhere. They let you borrow swatches to take home and offer great advice. I used their custom drapery service, which was comparably priced to other places, but was happy to receive great service and a really professional job delivered on time as promised. Check this store out (now in Leslieville) for fabrics, notions and custom design work.

Clamo in East york
Clamo in East york
13 reviews East York, ON

Swatches for wall designs

I threw down 100 happily on swatches for a art project I created for my bedroom wall. Specializing in some of the most interesting and difficult find designed fabrics that usually can only be found online. I love macfab. I wish they were still down in at Bathurst and Queen... :(