911 Restoration Of Durham Region

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
Multi locations On site with in 45 min ON
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Brooklin  >  911 Restoration Of Durham Region

Reviews for 911 Restoration Of Durham Region

Jerry, the investor in Toronto
Jerry, the investor in Toronto

911 Restoration of Durham did not follow restoration protocol

They listen very carefully to clients and say ‘Yes’ to everything. However, his contract does not match what he has verbally agreed to do. True to his contract: his clients can not tell him what to do (as stated in his contract). Just double read his estimate to see if his scope of intended work matches what you are expecting him to do because that is only what he will do. The client expectation is that a contractor will do a good job and the contractor expectation is that he will be paid promptly. These guys finished the job in such a way that I will have to pay someelse to finish the job properly. These guys are real pigs and did not follow the guidelines for this job.
I would never use these guys again.

Review has 1 previous version
G1
G1

Cleanup

I am very satisfied with the prompt response and efficient service. Mike and his team are excellent and offer great work and customer service. I will highly recommend this company and its services to my network.

Great work 3 Ms (Mike, Matt and Michael) . Keep it up

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for us, we thank you for the opportunity to have us work for you, remember we are here when you need us!

faith in Oshawa
faith in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Basement renovation

I came home after a weekend away and noticed that my basement floor was wet, my carpet and under pad was entirely soaked and smelled horrible. I arrived home around 11 at night, I gave Mike a call (the manager of 911 Restoration of Durham) and he and his crew came out within an hour. These guys are great, I was worried that because of the time at night I was going to be helpless, but Mike sent guys out right way and they had everything dried out and restored within a few days. It was a great experience and I will be reaching out to them if I ever need work done again. With this crazy rainy weather, I would recommend 911 Restoration any day to anyone. Thanks Mike!

Thank you Faith for taking the time to submit a review and we appreciate your kind words about Mike and the crew. We're so happy we can help.

Ms. R.
Ms. R.
1 review Whitby, ON

main floor hardwood and railing stain work

The crew was very clean and took there time preparing the area which was very important to me to ensure no squeaks after the new flooring was installed. The trim work was completed beautifully. The best part was they were able to match the railing stain perfectly with the prefinished flooring that was installed.

Thank you Ms.R for taking the time to submit a review. We're so happy that it all worked out.

Kia from Toronto
Kia from Toronto

Water Leakage

Very bad service, it only got worst after they tried to stop leakage in the building. Bunch of unprofessional guys who just care of getting money and leave. Stay away!

Please contact me to discuss . I do not know who you are but would like to get to bottom of this. Awaiting your cal .

Cameron from Toronto
Cameron from Toronto

water / mold damage

When we purchased our new house water damage was found in the basement. 911 was called in and were truly professional and helpful through the whole process. Would recommend to anybody with water / mold damage. All repairs were on time & within budget quoted.

thanks for the review. we appreciate that we were able to serve you

B. Rollas from Toronto
B. Rollas from Toronto

Water Restoration and Renovations

Thank you to Ram and the 911 Restoration team!!!

As was discovered, there was quite a bit of water damage in areas throughout my rental property due to a bad roof leak. These guys were prompt, quick, and charged approx. 20% less than some other companies who provided quotes. I live in the US and did not have prior experience with this type of situation which could be a bit scary (water is one of the worst enemies of a home). The 911 Restoration team was extremely informative, professional, photo-documented all the before and afters, and did a fantastic job restoring the place and preparing it for the necessary "put-up". Dissatisfied as I was with the contractor that my property manager suggested for the renos, I turned to 911 Restoration to lend a hand. Swiftly, they provided me with the the appropriate contractors for everything from drywalling and painting to plumbing, tiling, and carpet installation. They followed up with me consistently regarding the progress. You guys will be my "one-stop shop" going forward! Thanks for everything!

we are always there when you need us

Cheryl Stone in Scarborough
Cheryl Stone in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

basement flood

When I called 911 Restoration we were flooded in the basement from the hot water tank. It was very late in the evening and we were panicking. They arrived quickly and immediately started to remove the water. They worked late and only removed what was absolutely necessary for everything to dry up properly. Large fans were placed for a few days and all was o.k. My experience with this company was an awesome one. They kept in touch with me by phone almost daily. I was treated with great respect and nothing was done to create more expense for me. These people are the best I have ever dealt with and would recommend them highly to anyone needing this kind of help.
Cheryl Stone

More about 911 Restoration Of Durham Region

With over 30 years of experience, 911 Restoration of Toronto is here to help homeowners in need of restoration services.

Our main goal is to make sure our customers are happy and healthy and we keep this in mind with all of the work we do.