Greenland Garden Centre

Ardy in Sherwood Park
Ardy in Sherwood Park
1 review SHERWOOD PARK, AB

Summer landscaping

The joyful task of planning my summer flower and vegetable gardens is always made simpler by visiting Greenland Gardens. Last spring I was able to find all the plants I was looking for, including "Japanese Lanterns", as I call them. Their knowledge on trees and shrubs was greatly appreciated when I made those bigger purchases. I have had to rely on their return policy in the past when one of my trees did not survive the move from store to garden and was pleased when they replaced the product with few questions asked. I find their prices in line with other markets but always note that their bedding plants look healthier and heartier than most. On top of being my first stop when shopping at spring planting time, I also stop in regularily during the year to check out their wonderful products offered and displays during the various seasonal times.

More about Greenland Garden Centre

Chosen Canada's Best Garden Centre It's been over five decades since Greenland was first established. The Greenland family is proud to offer excellence in quality, selection & service all year round. The Ultimate in Plant Selection; Distinctive Home & Garden Décor; Exquisite Fashion Accessories
Looking for Garden Centres pros in Sherwood Park?