Greenland Garden Centre

HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Sherwood Park  >  Greenland Garden Centre

Reviews for Greenland Garden Centre

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Dog ate moose poisoning

I am so happy with Greenland Service. Last week my dog found and ate moose poison he found in the bush. We found out what the brand was but we did ft have the box with the warning label. I called and talked to Aaron in hard goods. He was so helpful, fast and kind. He understood the emergency and did everything he could to help. My puppy is okay. Thanks Aaron

Susan in Edmonton
Susan in Edmonton
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Christmas Decorations

I have been going to Greenland for many years and I always love it! The atmosphere when you walk through the door is amazing. Shopping for Christmas decorations is a treat. They have about 50 fully decorated trees displayed, it's a Christmas wonderland.

For a Garden Centre they also have an amazing selection of home decor and fashion accessories. Their staff are so helpful, there is always someone there to help you and they certainly know what they're talking about.

If you haven't been there, you're missing out!

C kerr in Sherwood park
C kerr in Sherwood park
3 reviews SHERWOOD PARK, AB

Front lawn landscaping

we needed to have landscaping done rather quickly in our front lawn and greenland was the place to go! Their staff was super knowledagle and offered help in planning a great green space to offer great curb appeal!

Denise in Edmonton
Denise in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bedding plants and trees purchase

i have been shopping here for a few years now. The prices are good. They have a wide selection of plants to choose from. They even have a guarantee, where if the plants die within the year, Greenland will replace it for free. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable.

Mike in Edmonton
Mike in Edmonton

Bedding plants

i had a good experience at the garden centre. The staff were friendly and helpful. They have a good selection of plants. I am happy with the purchase. And I found the plants to be cheaper here than elsewhere. We would shop here again.

Jacquie in Edmonton
Jacquie in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Bedding plants

We have been here a few times. The garden centre has a huge selection of quality, healthy plants. The staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. The prices are quite reasonable for the quality of the plants. We are very happy with our purchase and the customer service. It's a great store!

Sylvia in Edmonton
Sylvia in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Pond accessories and garden plant purchase

I always shop here. They always have what I want. They have huge selection of plants and pond accessories to choose from. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. The prices are reasonable. I would highly recommend Greenland to everyone. There something for everyone!

Robert in Edmonton
Robert in Edmonton

Garden plant purchase

its one stop shopping. They have a great selection of plants and gardening supplies. They also have a unique selection of products from all price ranges. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. I have been shopping there for over 10 years.

David in Edmonton
David in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Bedding plants purchase

The selection of plants were fantastic! The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. It's a great place to go for landscaping ideas. I would recommend this place to others. I have been going there for 10 years!!!

jean in sherwood park
jean in sherwood park
1 review SHERWOOD PARK, AB

plants,trees,soil, rock

Tim orginally did a yard design for us about 20 years ago. Since that time, we have repeatedly made purchases of additional plants, soil, and rock etc. from Greenland. We are always happy with the information we receive and the service at Greenland.

More about Greenland Garden Centre

Chosen Canada's Best Garden Centre It's been over five decades since Greenland was first established. The Greenland family is proud to offer excellence in quality, selection & service all year round. The Ultimate in Plant Selection; Distinctive Home & Garden Décor; Exquisite Fashion Accessories
Looking for Garden Centres pros in Sherwood Park?