The Paint People

Reviews for The Paint People

Elena in Toronto
Elena in Toronto

product

Great customer service from Kevin, he really helped me out with matching my kitchen cabinet paint, and educating me on products. The match came out perfect! Thanks so much! Highly reccomend this store.

RenoQueen, Mississauga
RenoQueen, Mississauga

Outdoor Window Shutters

We were very impressed with the staff and services. They have a colour consultant which is a great service to help you out with ideas and colour palettes.
We had just had a new garage door installed and we needed to match the colour so that we could paint our window shutters. I took a sample of the colour and they matched it perfectly. Very impressed!