Sheridan Nurseries, Ltd. - Whitby

HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Whitby  >  Sheridan Nurseries, Ltd. - Whitby

Review for Sheridan Nurseries, Ltd. - Whitby

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Purchase Plants for Pickup

We had a contractor coming in to do some landscaping work, and were unable to get to a nursery to pick out our replacement shrubs.

I had contacted several nurseries in the area via email to see if I could pay for an order over the phone and have them available for my contractor to pick up later that week. Most said 'no'.

Of the two that said 'yes', only Sheridan Nurseries actually followed through. When I called the competitor who was a bit closer to me, they advised that they could not do this without me picking out the plants in person. The prices I was quoted online were also wrong.

Sheridan Nurseries, however, was extremely helpful via email and over the phone - working with me to ensure I got what I needed and at a reasonable price. The team I dealt with was so friendly and professional, they are now my go to nursery for all future projects.

More about Sheridan Nurseries, Ltd. - Whitby

5500 sq. ft. retail store with everything you need for your garden including expert advice, patio furniture, outdoor accessories, garden care products, tools, seeds, fertilizer, planters, containers, baskets, and much more! Full Service Floral Shop with 7 day a week Floral Delivery Service