Best Buy-Edmonton South

Reviews for Best Buy-Edmonton South

Kissing in Edmonton
Kissing in Edmonton

Mobile phones

Bought a phone & it wasn't working properly. Had a huge run around where to return it. To the store or to the service provider? Was 1 day past the return date & they wouldn't take it back or exchange it or try to fix it even though they advertise they have their 'Geek Squad' to help with issues. Manager was rude not just to me but another customer trying to return an electronics item. The other employees directed me to the Geek Squad to get help when I explained issue. Manager and other employees had horrible communication. The first employee was helpful and polite, was about to exchange it until he went to get manager approval. The whole thing went downhill & left store with a phone that wouldnt even stay on. Kept shutting off or not responding. Useless. Obviously defective.
Never will buy electronics from best buy again.

wayne scouten

9931 - 19th Ave. NW
Edmonton
AB
T6N1M4

I recently purchased portable hard drive from best buy. I reserved it online and went into the store to purchase it. It was a very easy process and the clerk at the desk quickly went back and picked up the item so I could pay for it. He also asked if there was anything else I needed and was happy to assist if there was. I've always shopped at Bestbuy and have never had and issue. I also bought my tv here last year, no issues

angela mapes in Edmonton
angela mapes in Edmonton

Ipad

I bought an Ipad here and the customer service was just awesome. I would definately go back to this store, for the helpful service I recieved. Whenever I had any problems with my products, they were always there to help me out

john in Edmonton
john in Edmonton

Buy Samsung TV

I bought the Samsung TV from this store few months ago. The customer service pretty good and professional. They also honor the matching policy with the price from other competitor. So I don't have problem to get better price from this purchase.