Oakridge Landscape Contractors Ltd

Landscape Contractors & Designers
340 Regional Rd 20 Binbrook ON L0R1C0
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Hannon  >  Oakridge Landscape Contractors Ltd

Reviews for Oakridge Landscape Contractors Ltd

Katie Giberson in Caledonia
Katie Giberson in Caledonia
2 reviews CALEDONIA, ON

Garden and Landscaping

Oakridge has landscaping contractor services as well as a very large garden centre. My brother worked for them for some time and always had interesting stories to tell about building walls or designing large grounds. When him and I were doing some landscaping work privately, we went to Oakridge for all of our supplies and always had great service. Very friendly and knowledgable staff. They always had what we wanted and were more than willing to help us load it, what more could you ask for!

Jack frrom Oakville
Jack frrom Oakville
3 reviews ,

Landscapers

Professional company. Would hire to do all my landscaping. They do alot of high commercial property's where they must work closely with cars and people without injury or damage and do so successfully. I've seen them out past 6 or 7 at night just to finish the job's they have to do. My father was friends with the owner of this company many years ago. Says he is a great guy and I know his company does great work.