Tri-City Appliance Rentals

Allen from Waterloo
Allen from Waterloo
8 reviews Kitchener, ON

Fridge Rental

We needed a cube-fridge ASAP while our regular fridge was being repaired. Tri-City Appliance was great, even through one snag. I picked up the fridge, drove it home, plugged it in, and discovered it was dead. I drove it back, and he swapped it for a new one. He offered that for my extra trouble, they would come down and pick up the fridge for free when we were done with it. A week later, I scheduled a return and they came by that evening. Easy; inexpensive; and it kept our food from melting during the repair.