99 Nursery & Florist

Kate Teague from Surrey
Kate Teague from Surrey
11 reviews Surrey, BC

Flowers for front yard

They had a large selection of flowers for a nursery in the middle of town. You expect to have to drive further out of town to find the selection that is available at the 99. I have been there a few times since to pick up flowers for my yard as it is close by my work and the prices make it worthwhile.

Less than enthusiastic in Surrey
Less than enthusiastic in Surrey
16 reviews Surrey, BC

Flowers for a reception

This store had very high quality plants from which to chose a lovely collection of azaleas for a reception we were planning ourselves. I found the staff to be really informed and more than willing to help pick the best-suited ones which we could use indoors and then plant outside later. The price was maybe a little more than average, but the plants were great.

Alaina in White Rock
Alaina in White Rock
1 review Surrey, BC

The best in floral and home decor in the lower mainland

I have had so many exceptional experiances associated with 99 Nursery it would be hard to narrow it down to one. However I am confident in saying that you will feel the same way I do about this family run business. Customer service is of highest priority and the selection of garden plants, flowers, christmas trees and home decor is the best in the lower mainland. The owners travel the world to find the best of the best and the hard work shines through the second you walk in the door. I have sent several of my friends to 99 Nursery and every one of them has thanked me for introducing them to this gem. I highly recommend checking them out, you will not be dissappointed. I own a small business myself and I have always used 99 nursery as an example of how to manage and run my own business. They are located in Surrey on King George Hwy at I think around 92nd?? Right hand side of the street right across from a high school (not sure the name of the high school) but you cant miss it, it's a huge property. Good luck....