Sherwin-Williams Co

Reviews for Sherwin-Williams Co

Jon of Encore Painting
Jon of Encore Painting

Easy to work with

The company by itself always accomodates my company needs. They are always on time, help me to find proper shades of colors for our painting projects. I have been using them for years and i can only recommend their products and service.

Agent in Toronto
Agent in Toronto

Home Renovation

I had never used Sherwin Williams paint before so I wasn't sure what I was getting into but I was very pleasantly surprised.
The customer service was great, the selection was super and the location was really convenient with free parking.
The staff actually took the time to figure out what you were about to paint and how....and then helped figure out a way in which it was easier and cheaper. Loved that!
Will continue to use them from now on.