Mattresses

Furniture

416-630-3622
1100 Sheppard Avenue West
North York

We recently went hunting for dinning room furniture and found our way to Idomo. Maybe I was living in the dark ages, but I remember a time when Idomo seemed to compete with Ikea. Needless to say I was shocked to walk in and find what I found. It didn't start well. An ikea sized store with about 5 cars parked in the parking lot should have been the first sign to move along. Inside it started ok, with a few ok pieces of furniture but then quickly turned into an unorganized mess of old country style furniture. Later that evening I caught the latest Idomo ad on tv... with african safari backgrounds and badly inserted graphics showing various pieces of furniture. I can't imagine how that ad would attract anyone to come check out their showroom. I was astounded that store seems to have gotten so lost since its introduction to Toronto some 20 years ago.