Neelam Furniture & Mattress

Anu in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Sofa and Loveseat

BEWARE OF THIS STORE !

I bought leather sofa and loveseat from this store. Thankfully I paid small amount upfront and rest after delivery, so delivery was okay.
But the product was so bad that within few months sofa started to make creaking noises. Thats when my nightmare started.
I called guy called Rahul who dealt with us when we bought. He kept promising he will look into it. After about 3-4 repeated reminders he stopped taking our calls. Then I was directed to someone else in store and then same thing happened. Firstly, this second guy said he will look into it. Then he told me he will send technician who will come and check the product. Then this guy vanishes and I came to know he has gone to India for 2 months vacation. We kept waiting. Then again I started calling aand one fine day technician came. I showed him how sofa makes noises but to my surprise he reported that everything was fine !
May be because he was already directed to say so by store owners.

Anyways, after that store owners stopped listening to my complaint giving that technician's report as reason. I was a year now that I had bought sofa. Then, I personally went to store to speak to owner, who was the lady and was rudest possible. She was clearly told me that they dont care because of what her technicial said. I told her that how can she rely on that guy if customer is still complaining. She told me she will see if anything can be done. After that same phone calls scenario started until finally I got tired and sold both loveseat and sofa. Thats when I resolved to make sure that anyone who is trying to buy from their store should be made aware of what they might be getting into.

BE CAREFUL PEOPLE ! DONT THROW AWAY YOUR MONEY EVEN IF THEY ARE GIVING LOWEST PRICES. BETTER BUY FROM SOMEONE WHO RESPECTS YOU AS CUSTOMER AND BACKS HIS PRODUCT.

abcDude in toronto
abcDude in toronto
1 review ,

Home furniture

I bought some furniture from these guys and got the delivery after one month and that too after making 35 phone calls. Got different answer evrytime. Totally unprofessional people, no care about the customer at all. I was stuck with these people because I made the mistake of paying them 50% upfront.
So finally on the day of delivery, two young kids showed up, no paper and asked us for the help to take the stuff out of their truck. And they dropped off everything in the garage and fled off. No box was opened to show if right items were inside them and were they ok. I was shocked and called the store owner and this what she said "Did you pay us extra to deliver the stuff inside you house". These were exact words..
Bottom line, they got all the money and now they do not give a F@@@. This is their attitude. I strongly recommend to stay away from these suckers!!

And I end up paying $200 to professional movers to move the stuff from garage to my bedrooms.