Reeves Florist & Nursery

JDLD in Richmond Hill
JDLD in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

garden centre

excellent selction of all your gardening and landscaping needs
great customer service and knowledge
just bring your plans and have them assist and give recommendations, they will not let you down and will guarantee a great plan for you

Oriana in RH
Oriana in RH
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Landscaping

We had a landscaping project for our front lawn and didn't know where to start. We knew that Reeves was exceptional for this type of thing and so we started there, thinking we would shop around for others. Reeves employees were great. They helped us design exactly what we envisioned and within a few months, it was already starting to look like a garden. Even our neighbours started to comment. We couldn't have done it without Reeves' help. We would recommend and go back to them again. Thank you!!!

Annie Nguyen
Annie Nguyen
8 reviews Maple, ON

Landscape

The customer service was fast, friendly. They were very helpful. The store has a lot of new products to choose from. I was very happy the service of this store. The design layout was great. Matches personal interest. I would come back any time for other outdoor work done.

Kathy in Orchard Heights
Kathy in Orchard Heights

Landscaping

Reeves is a bit out of my way but I thought I would make the trip as I have often heard about them. I went in on a Sunday. Although there were many people on staff, none of them were interested in helping. I had a question and got shoved around to three different people and finally was told that the person that handles that department wouldn't be in until Monday and I would have to come back. Guess what - I'll never go back.