Fabricland

Kirsten Buyer in Edmonton
Kirsten Buyer in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Fabric purchase

I personally have never had a good experience at Fabricland. The first time I went there put me in a bad mood about the place, and it hasn't been redeemed since. The staff were so rude, and not helpful at all. I kept running around from sales person to sales person and they kept sending me in circles. And, to top it off, once I did find what I needed, I waited in line for 15 minutes before purchasing. The staff never look friendly there. I'm going to start buying my fabric at more locally owned places.

Krista in Edmonton
Krista in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Fabric Store

I have used fabricland a couple of times, once a friend of mine made my son a blanket and pillow in his favourite disney character. Fabricland had lots of fabric and characters to choose from and the products are a very good quality. Also I purchased some blinds and curtains there and
found that the prices are very reasonable for good quality products.

Brandi in Edmonton
Brandi in Edmonton
8 reviews EDMONTON, AB

fabric for baby blanket

I like this fabric store. I can browse in the store without constantly been nag by a sales person. They have good variety of fabric and buttons. Last time I bought fabric to make baby blanket and the sales person helped me to choose and cut it the right size. She was well knowledge and courteous and most importantly not pushy. I will visit this store again.

Harjinder in Edmonton
Harjinder in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Fabric purchase

i like shopping there. They have a good selection of fabrics and the prices are quite reasonable, especially when they have sales. The store is organized and easy to browse. I would recommend shopping here for fabrics.