Centura Floor And Wall Tile

Tile & Stone Retailers
140 Nebo Road Hamilton ON
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Hamilton  >  Centura Floor And Wall Tile

Reviews for Centura Floor And Wall Tile

ian south in Ottawa
ian south in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Floor tile

Good selection and knowledgeable staff at the Ottawa location. However, I always feel like I'm an inconvenience or that I'm bothering the staff. Considering the higher prices I'm paying, I would appreciate a warmer reception.

Review has 1 previous version
Karen Dolyniuk in Ancaster
Karen Dolyniuk in Ancaster
4 reviews Ancaster, ON

Kitchen Tile

Purchased tile for my kitchen floor and backsplash. Very happy with wide selection. Offered help and let you take samples home. I'm not a decorator so I was very pleased to to see a picture of a kitchen six months after we did renovations in Style at Home magazine with the same backsplash from Centura that we had picked out.