Sleep Mart

Reviews for Sleep Mart

Laura from Richmond
Laura from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Be cautious and make sure you know what you are buying

I thought I was purchasing a 100% latex mattress but in fact purchased a hybrid mattress with latex and foam. The company refunded my money. At first they held back a restocking fee but they have told me that they are refunding me that as well now and I am just waiting for it to show up, so that is very good of them. I noticed that the company also is more clear in the website now about about the mattresses being made from latex as well as HD foam. Just make sure if you purchase from them that they tell you exactly what is inside the mattress, they should be able to unzip it and show you the actual layers.

Review has 1 previous version
Samir Javer in Burnaby
Samir Javer in Burnaby
2 reviews BURNABY, BC

Mattress

Ever since I bought my new mattress from Sleep Mart last week, I've been able to sleep like a baby, EVERY NIGHT! I would come home so stressed and would be able to easily fall asleep on this wonderful mattress. It has brought so much comfort and ease into my life! Thank you Sleep Mart!

Yasue Kurimoto in Vancouver
Yasue Kurimoto in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Mattress

My back was chronically sore. My mattress was the root cause of my pain. I drove over to Sleep Mart and talked to a mattress consultant, not a salesman. What's the difference? This person was interested in what my sleep issue were and picked the best mattress for me. He listened to everything I said including my budget. Now, my back is healthy and I sleep soundly for 8 hours everynight. It has changed my life. Thank you Sleep Mart.

Hilary in North Vancouver
Hilary in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Mattress Retailer

I recently purchased a Queen Size Plasmabed from Sleep Mart and the bed was amazing. Let's face it, I am not very old yet but I've had my share of back injuries. After sleeping on the bed for a week, I feel that I can walk taller, waking up happier. It is a truely amazing bed and the friendly salesman there can help you pick the right mattress.