Garden Gallery - Bradford Greenhouses

Garden Centres
Garden Gallery - Bradford Greenhouses

Reviews for Garden Gallery - Bradford Greenhouses

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Customer Service is clearly not a priority for Bradford Greenhouses.

Customer Service is clearly not a priority for Bradford Greenhouses. Had a receipt for a purchase I made for some pots, paid over $400 for 4 pots that after 1 summer (May to September) of use fell apart. Manager offered me 50% off the purchase of new pots which is basically the same deal they offer everyone, once a year. This offer had no cost to them, in fact offering me this, gives them my business yet again. The bottom line is, 1. they don't back up their products, 2. they aren't interested in resolving an issue to your satisfaction, 3. you are far better off purchasing a product from Walmart or Costco where when defected they will replace the defected products even without a receipt. Family owned buisness who is concerned about their own profit and not about the satisfaction of their clients. This was a buisness I and neighbours had supported for many years, I am sharing my story in hopes that other's don't have to experience the same dissatisfaction I had to. Overpriced I could of dealt with, but no acceptance of responsibility for selling a defected product I can't!

Hello Mr. Whidden, I understand you are not satisfied with the resolution I had discussed with your wife. As it was myself who was speaking with her perhaps I could explain to yourself in detail why I proposed what I did. The original pots were purchased in May 2014 for 50% off the regular price. This was a promotion we were running at the time for SELECT pots only. Normally we do not guarantee pots as variable environmental factors that are out of our control such as sun exposure, drainage, handling, winter storage etc.. can severely impact the lifespan of a pot. With that being said we always try to ensure the satisfaction of our customers by proposing fair resolutions which is what I believe we did in your case. Even though the pots were purchased at a 50% discount 2 years ago on a sale involving select pots only we have offered to give a discount of 50% off on ANY pots as a replacement. This is not an offer being offered to everyone once a year as was in your post. If you could please contact me to let me know how we are falling short of your satisfaction as we believe we are being more than fair in this matter considering the circumstances. Kevin Johnson, Store Manager (705.725.9913 ext 309 or kjohnson@bghl.ca)

Adrian from East Gwillimbury
Adrian from East Gwillimbury
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Gardening

Terrible gardening centre! The quality of their products is very poor and they don't offer any real commitment to customer satisfaction. Had other friends visit here and they experienced the same poor quality and follow up! Not worth the drive to this place! Many better places.

Hello
I’m terribly sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with outstanding customer service, quality products and fair pricing. These are the goals we strive for every day it is disheartening to hear when we fall short. As this is the first I am hearing of this and would definitely like to resolve the issue, would it be possible for you to contact myself directly so we may speak about what happened?

Regards,

Tom Sketon in Barrie
Tom Sketon in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Outdoor Design/Decorating

I spend on average $8000 per year as I own a resort. I have dealt with the same person for outdoor design, furnishings and decorating for years who was great. This year the place is disorganized and no one could help me with design or custom orders. I even spoke to different managers who were useless but really rude. I'll take my business elsewhere - Jessica we miss you.

me in Aurora
me in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

garden supples

Very knowledgable staff who are eager to help suggest plants for my shade garden. Their pricing is very competitive and have a good plant warranty. The have great ads that give you suggestions for plantings

SugarCookie
SugarCookie
2 reviews Bradford, ON

Garden planting and decorating

I built a beautiful fence in my backyard created from tall grasses - the staff at Bradford Greenhouses were eager to help me find the grass that would grow tallest and hardiest for my property in the Holland Marsh. When I first moved to the marsh I tried building a fence out of very tall sunflowers, which in the high winds blew over mid summer - and the neighbouring farmers were not pleased either. My tall grasses now happily bend in the wind, creating a beautiful view in my backyard without bothering the farmers beyond my yard

Gord in Wasaga Beach
Gord in Wasaga Beach
4 reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

Lawn Maintenance

Bradford Nurseries introduced me to the method of using nematoids to control grubs in my lawn. Since we are now chemical free in lawn maintenance, this is an excellent way to rid your lawn of grubs. We will be using this system again this year and recommend it to anyone interested in staying green.

More about Garden Gallery - Bradford Greenhouses

At Bradford Greenhouses Garden Gallery it is our aim to offer our customers three things to ensure the upmost enjoyable shopping experience – service, quality, and selection. Family owned and operated for over thirty years, we also employ some of the most knowledgeable and professional individuals in our industry. Whether ...
Looking for Garden Centres pros in Barrie?