Potter's Farm & Nursery Inc

Brad in North Delta
Brad in North Delta
3 reviews Delta, BC

garden

I find the staff very helpful at Potters garden center. I am slowly working in the design phase of my backyard, and with a limited amount of resources I am slowly recreating my garden space and de area. The staff have been very patient with my questions about which plants to purchase, which will do best in certain areas
They are a pleasure to work with

Keith Klimko from Burnaby
Keith Klimko from Burnaby
7 reviews Burnaby, BC

Landscaping

I purchased numerous planters from this Company. They informed me that these would work for the British Columbia climate. I have planted perennials in these planter pots and have had no cracking etc whatsoever. The staff there seems very professional ind informed.

Merian Smith from Surrey
Merian Smith from Surrey
11 reviews Surrey, BC

Nursery item

This year patio raspberry bushes were advertised in many places. We bought ours from Potters and at first were satisfied with it. However, after a about 3 months, leaves dropped and it looked like it was dying. We returned the bush to Potters and they happily accepted it back and gave us a credit for future purchaces.

s gill vancouver
s gill vancouver
1 review Surrey, BC

trees

I went to get trees for the first time and the had all the information to get me started. I even was able to take one of the trees back and exchange it for a different one.