Fabric Shops

780-962-3390
40 Oswald Dr
Spruce Grove
AB

Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had with any business. The receptionist was rude and belligerent, told us the job would be started in three or four days and then when we called back to cancel the job 20 minutes later, the very rude receptionist told me the job was already complete and could not be cancelled. When i said it wasn't even supposed to be started for three days how could it be done now, she said "we just did it".
I told her i doubted it was done she said it is and the bill is $280. When asked for what i was told for materials and 2 hours of welding.
When asked "how can you do 2 hours of welding in 20 minutes" she just got madder and said come in to pick up your piece.
Obviously this did not get resolved and she did not stop calling my wife to badger and threaten her until I referred this to my lawyer.