Mizener's Antiques & Flea Market

Antique Retailers
367 Hwy 5 W Dundas ON
HomeStars  >  Antique Retailers in Hamilton  >  Mizener's Antiques & Flea Market

Reviews for Mizener's Antiques & Flea Market

bigspender in Hamilton
bigspender in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Homophobic staff

The staff here refuse to sell me anything. I’ve went on multiple occasions and they always make up random reasons why I can’t buy an item. I went in today to test my theory and sent my friend ahead of me to look at item. When I went to try to purchase the same item they told me it was used to block people from viewing their furnace?? I could bring them any replacement item to serve the same purpose so it makes zero sense to me. I offered to buy another item for 250 dollars (I was willing to spend up to a thousand, which it is definitely not worth) and the guy just walked away without replying while the woman went on to serve another customer. I have never been treated with this sort of disrespect from patrons working in customer service. DO NOT SUPPORT THEM. There are plenty of other nice antique stores to choose from.

Ted Sakowsky from York
Ted Sakowsky from York
2 reviews York, ON

African Antiques

Purchased some really beautiful African engraved antique living room set from these guys. It has made our guest room better then our own living room! Thanks a lot guys, we'll definitely be coming back next time we are antique searching!

Hi Ted!
I am thrilled that you found what you were looking for and enjoyed our Market!
Have an awesome long weekend!

Andrew from Burlington
Andrew from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Antiques and Reteo Hunter

I've been going to this flea market since the mid 1980's, and it is the BEST around. The quality and value is excellent and the sellers easy to deal with. Have outfitted my home(s) with the incredible items and furniture that I discover there, with many compliments for the originality. Although they do have a bit of new items, my preferences are the antiques (late 1800's to 1970's) that have durability, character and are locally made. Also like to re purpose. Have never seen any ramshackle buildings there. It is a 150 year old farm, with some of the original buildings still standing!

Thank you Andrew for your kind review!!!
Hope you and yours have a fabulous long weekend!

Susan Varga in Millgrove
Susan Varga in Millgrove
5 reviews Flamborough, ON

Antique Market

My husband and I heard about this nearby market and decided to spend a Sunday afternoon checking it out. I can't remember the cost, but there is a fee to enter the location. We had heard so many good things about it. I have to say that it was a completely weird experience! There were multiple ramshackle buildings and little shacks here and there peddling wares. The day we went, it had been raining and the parking area -although expansive, was a complete mess. We are by no means experts at sourcing antiques, but there didn't seem to be much of any value - many buildings contained just a lot of junk. Perhaps, we just hit the place at a bad time - we might try it again, but not blown away with the quality of the goods at all!

Hi Susan,
Thank you for your review...unfortunately I don't think you were at Mizener's Antiques and Flea Market...we do not have "multiple ramshackle buildings and little shacks" :) We do have the original Century old barn with a funky extension~ pre 1950's, 4 other large buildings plus 1 little red hut (built in the 1970"s thru to the mid 1990's). Our Vendors carry everything from A-Z and to some, these treasures may be considered "junk"...
To many of our weekly Customers, they find anything from a $3000.00 armoire to less than a dollar deal :)
Have an awesome day and please feel free to come and visit us on Highway 5.

John Hanna in Etobicoke
John Hanna in Etobicoke
34 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Antique hunting and purhcases

We go to this great Flee Market on a regular basis, once a month. There's aways somthing ointeresting from the many vendors at this market. There is a good turn over of products and alsways something noew and interesting to check out. Parking is $1.00

Thank you John for writing your review!
Sorry that I did not respond sooner (modern technology and I are never on the same page,)
Have an awesome day and happy antiquing!

Katarina in Hamilton
Katarina in Hamilton
12 reviews Hamilton, ON

Shopping for antiques

I've been to many antique stores in the Hamilton area and Mizener's is one of my favorite. Their selection is very good, prices are pretty normal. I bought a great marble top side table for $25...the price was originally higher but the vendor saw me looking at it and it was near the end of the day so he started lowering the price until i say yes. Make sure not to go to the market when it rains (unless they paved the parking lot since I last went there), because it gets super muddy.

Thank you Katarina for your review!
My apologies for not noticing that you had written sooner!
Have a great day and feel free to visit us again soon!