Ultimate Car Audio

Reviews for Ultimate Car Audio

Brian in Scarborough
Brian in Scarborough

Alpine car radio installed

I just want to say that this company is the most honest and best company I have ever delt with and would highly recommend it to anyone who would need audio work done. I in the past havE used other companies for my audio work but from now on will only use this company
I had a new Alpine radio installed and it works great.

Sam M. from Ajax
Sam M. from Ajax
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Auto Starter Install

As far as punctuality they are right on. Answered all my questions and were honest. I have searched for prices and found Ultimate Car Audio in Oshawa to be the best in terms of value. Craig, has done a great job so far - Thanks.