Days Painting Supply (1974) Ltd

Days Painting Supply (1974) Ltd

Reviews for Days Painting Supply (1974) Ltd

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Service

I was told to try this paint store by walls alive. They were the most helpful and courteous from the phone call and when I went in person. I was helped by a wonderful young woman! I was treated like a valuable customer. I will certainly hands down recommend them and do business with them anytime. Keep up the good work!

Joanne Maughn in Edmonton
Joanne Maughn in Edmonton
13 reviews Edmonton, AB

Painting Supplies

There have been many occasions to which I have found myself shopping for painting supplies at Days Paints. They always have an ecofriendly solution to paint and that is very important to me. The cost is comparable and the customer service is always excellent.