Weston Tile Co Ltd

698 Weston Rd. Toronto ON M6N3R3
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Toronto  >  Weston Tile Co Ltd

Reviews for Weston Tile Co Ltd

monicaandre in Toronto

I enjoyed my shopping experience at Weston Tile. The employees are very nice and helped me pick the right tile for my kitchen backsplash. I also ended up going back to get tiles for my basement washroom.

Thank you very much for your kind review. Hopefully all our customers will feel the same way about their shopping experience with us.

Susan Scriver in Etobicoke

I visited Weston Tile with my contractor to choose floor and wall tiles for my bathroom.
After spending 5 minutes in their showroom my head was whirling with their vast selection of tiles.
"Toni", brought forth her extensive knowledge and helped me to focus on my needs and introduced me to the tiles that would be the right fit and to the products that would fit my requirements.
I left their showroom satisfied with my choices.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. This is exactly the type of experience we hope all our customers have.

Ann Blatherwick from Toronto

Great place! More choices than I imagined was possible! The staff were very helpful, without being in-your-face and the prices were very good. They helped me lower my costs by finding alternates and the floor looks great! I've had no problems with the tiles in the 2 since installation. I would recommend going there before buying from anyone else!

Janet in Toronto

We are renovating our bathroom and went to Westin Tile on the recommendation of our contractor. Weston Tile has an incredible selection of hundreds of different styles, colours, materials, and shapes. The staff were friendly and helpful. We found exactly what we were looking for, and we were able to order the tile so it arrived by the date we needed. Will go back to Weston Tile for future tile needs.

Nancy in Etobicoke
4 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

We bought tiles for a complete gut and reno of a house so needed tiles for kitchen, laundry, foyer and four bathrooms. Always got great advice (and prices) and fast turnaround. Definitely our go-to place for tiles now and in the future.

spointet in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

I've been to Weston more than a few times. It's a reliable friendly place, and the prices are reasonable. My mother has bought her tiles here, and we've bought our wall tiles, bathroom tiles, kitchen tiles... the works here. THe place is cramped, but the staff are friendly, helpful, honest, and, well, I'd go back, but I've run out of things to tile.

Someone in Brampton

Very professional installers for a very decent price. For $600 including all materials etc., They installed roughly 70sqft of strip marble backsplash tiles purchased from Interstone. For 70sqft of tiles, I felt this was a very decent price coming from professional installers. These guys were also recommended to my by my Granite guy "Artinite". The work was very well done and it took two guys 2 days to do the entire project (had to come back a second day for grouting).

G LaRocca in Mississauga

we decided we were going to shop here to see what products (tiles) were available in hopes of finding a different and unique tile. We were very pleased with the quality and all the different selections available and how knowledgeable and friendly all the staff were.

I would recommend this store

Michelle in Toronto

We were installing a new tile floor in our front entranceway. We went to several tile shops...probably about 6 or 7 including Olympia which has a very large selection however we ended up getting the tiles for this project at Weston Tile. They had a lot of tile and exactly what we wanted for a very reasonable cost. We installed them and have been very happy with them! They look great!

The staff were very helpful and steered us in the right direction for our tile needs. We were able to bring samples home at no charge.

Jackie in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Mary was incredibly helpful! Great selection, pricing, delivery. We were able to return extra tiles we didn't use for a full refund. Would highly reccomend and will use again for our next project.

More about Weston Tile Co Ltd

Weston tile has been selling quality ceramic tile in the GTA for over 60 years. We now have expanded our product line to include porcelain, natural stone, glass, vinyl laminate and many other tiles. Excellent service, selection and price are our strengths.