Weston Tile Co Ltd

Tile & Stone Retailers
698 Weston Rd. Toronto ON M6N3R3
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Toronto  >  Weston Tile Co Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Weston Tile Co Ltd

monicaandre in Toronto

I enjoyed my shopping experience at Weston Tile. The employees are very nice and helped me pick the right tile for my kitchen backsplash. I also ended up going back to get tiles for my basement washroom.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your kind review. Hopefully all our customers will feel the same way about their shopping experience with us.

Susan Scriver in Etobicoke

I visited Weston Tile with my contractor to choose floor and wall tiles for my bathroom.
After spending 5 minutes in their showroom my head was whirling with their vast selection of tiles.
"Toni", brought forth her extensive knowledge and helped me to focus on my needs and introduced me to the tiles that would be the right fit and to the products that would fit my requirements.
I left their showroom satisfied with my choices.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to review us. This is exactly the type of experience we hope all our customers have.

Ann Blatherwick from Toronto

Great place! More choices than I imagined was possible! The staff were very helpful, without being in-your-face and the prices were very good. They helped me lower my costs by finding alternates and the floor looks great! I've had no problems with the tiles in the 2 since installation. I would recommend going there before buying from anyone else!

Janet in Toronto

We are renovating our bathroom and went to Westin Tile on the recommendation of our contractor. Weston Tile has an incredible selection of hundreds of different styles, colours, materials, and shapes. The staff were friendly and helpful. We found exactly what we were looking for, and we were able to order the tile so it arrived by the date we needed. Will go back to Weston Tile for future tile needs.