Cobourg Paint And Wallpaper Ltd

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
34 King Street West Cobourg ON
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Cobourg  >  Cobourg Paint And Wallpaper Ltd

Review for Cobourg Paint And Wallpaper Ltd

DJ
DJ
8 reviews Windsor, ON

Paint

This is a store I can walk to however I find myself getting in my car to go elsewhere, most of the time. It seems to me that painting Contractors get served first so if you happen into the store while they are being served you may not get the help you need. Having said that, even when I'm the only one in the store I don't find the staff as attentive as they should be - customers need assistance in a paint store! This is a local store for me so I'd like to support it and so I do keep trying but I have yet to be impressed. I get my paint chips there and, occasionally, paintbrushes but I still go elsewhere for paint and colour consultation.