Tierra Sol Ceramic Tile

HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in Edmonton  >  Tierra Sol Ceramic Tile

Reviews for Tierra Sol Ceramic Tile

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

lovely space

I have been to their new showroom a few times during the renovation of my house and I was very impressed with their customer service and product quality. The newer woman working at the desk was very helpful and knowledgeable. I think her name was Anna. Would go back here again.

Happy to hear you had a good experience at our showroom! Thanks for submitting a review.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Customer service potentially the worst I've ever experienced

Placed order for tile over phone - called back to confirm 2 days later. No order had been placed.
Go to pick up tile 10 days later - 1 hour wait while I listened to 4 employees discuss their day in the back room.
Want to return tile? GOOD LUCK!! What is their return policy? Whatever will make it hardest for the customer. OH- AND BE INCREDIBLY RUDE AND BELITTLING while stating something that is NOT obvious. Through in complaints about how the company treats the employee and how little they pay you. OVERALL A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience when ordering tile and picking it up. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and your comments will allow us to take corrective action to ensure this doesn't happen again. Our Sales Manager reviewed the situation and given the opportunity, he would like to learn more details about your case and to be able to make things right. Please email us at gordons@tierrasol.ca at your convenience.

Emily in Burnaby
Emily in Burnaby
3 reviews Richmond, MO

Full house renovation

I am very disappointed with the lack of service this company has to offer. I love their products and when I called in to check stock and prices I get the run around from their order desk. Before placing an order I checked stock and then I am told that it will take a week to arrive in. Once I have waited the week I am told the wrong product came in and then am told to wait again for ANOTHER week. I have tried complaining to their general manager, but have been told that he has been fired!! Can you believe this?? They really need to re-structure their staff for providing good customer service. Will definitely be not returning to this company for my future projects.

I apologize for the late reply Emily. Thank you for bringing up the problems you faced when placing an order for tile. Please note that I have forwarded your review to upper management and it will be reviewed to ensure our staff is providing more accurate information. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and your comments will allow us to take corrective action to ensure this doesn't happen again.

For your information, the Vancouver branch will be moving to a new location and showroom in early 2016. This move will combine our distribution warehouse and operations warehouse, which will greatly increase our immediate available inventory.

Rosie from Calgary
Rosie from Calgary

Shower Tile

I selected tiles from Tierra Sol through a flooring retailer - when I went to Tierra Sol's showroom to get larger samples I was treated really well. The order desk answered my questions about how to seal my base tiles, and helped me select grout. Beautiful products & nice showroom.

Thank you for submitting a review Rosie! We're happy to hear about your positive experience.

Lisa  from Calgary
Lisa from Calgary

Stone tile for fireplace

I purchased stone tile here for my fireplace and all I have to say is worst customer service ever! I went into this store as a serious buyer a couple of times, and it was next to impossible to get someone's attention to help me out! I knew exactly what I wanted, and it took me a good 30 minutes to get someone to help me. The worst part? There was no one else in the store!!

Lisa, I'm sorry to hear about your recent experiences when visiting our showroom. Please be assured that we value your feedback and will use it to improve our services.

If you have any further comments, please email or phone us directly and we would be happy to address your concerns.

Tiffany in Calgary
Tiffany in Calgary
3 reviews Rocky View No. 44, AB

Bathroom update

After searching and pricing out tile at numerous stores, I was pleasantly surprised by the selection and service at Tierra Sol, The staff were knowledgeable and helpful and pricing was terrific. Thanks!

We appreciate your time to submit a review Tiffany. Thanks!

Rick in Chestermere
Rick in Chestermere
2 reviews Rocky View No. 44, AB

Bathroom shower reno

WE had bought a new house and after the home inspection was over we were notified that the tiled shower was not properly sealed and was causing water damage in the bathroom. We priced out tile at Tierra and they were the best quality and price for the material and they were very easy to work with and offer great tips and color suggestions as well.

We're glad to serve you Rick! Thanks for submitting a review.

melanie in Calgary
melanie in Calgary
5 reviews CALGARY, AB

tiling our kitchen

I really don't remember how much it costs but we tiled our kitchen and master bathroom with a beautiful natural stone. The wait for getting it all installed was a bit longer than expected (but they were working around a schedule of IKEA workers doing the counter and cabinets). The stone still is in great shape today and we still love it.

We're happy to you still love the stone Melanie! Thanks for submitting a review.

More about Tierra Sol Ceramic Tile

Tierra Sol Ceramic Tile located in Calgary, Alberta offers an extensive collection of ceramic and porcelain tiles, natural stone, glass and metal, and setting products to retailers, designers, architects, and contractors.