E Children

Avril in South Edmonton
Avril in South Edmonton
1 review , TN

strollers, baby paraphenalia

Echildren has employees that are NOT knowledgeable or helpful - they will not stand by their products. We bought large ticket items like our stroller and carseat, but they were unhelpful and did not steer us in wise direction. They rarely have products in stock but are eager to get you to put a deposit on them. I came in asking for a specific product, and the salesperson sold me something completely different. When I asked if I could exchange on that basis, they refused. I would never shop there again.