Canar Rock Products Ltd

Reviews for Canar Rock Products Ltd

Tommy Ettinger in Edmonton
Tommy Ettinger in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Retaining wall. Barkman concrete.

My front yard was in need of a facelift.I tore out an existing retaining wall and went to Canar to do some looking around for a replacement.From the time I entered to the time I left,I was shown my options,decided on a product,discussed how much I needed and was on my way.The staff were in touch with me constantly right up to delivery.I had a great experience and received a beautiful product.

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Poor Customer Service

I called in to order some garden soil and was given a price of $220 delivered. I agreed and the soil was delivered a few days later. Unfortunately I was charged $305 instead of the agreed-upon $220. When I called in, the manager told me they can't honour the verbal price because they can't verify it and that I had to swallow the difference. Left a very poor taste in my mouth for a repeat customer who had been planning on buying a lot more there this summer.

Ryan King in Edmonton
Ryan King in Edmonton
12 reviews Edmonton, AB

Drive Up and Away

What a great system and wonderful staff. The selection is second to none. Clearly they have our best interest at heart and are interest in how to make things simple, safe and quick. Great job and many thanks. We will be back.

K from Edmonton
K from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Landscape Material Delivery

Less than stellar customer service. One person told us something and then the next time we called, we were told something different. Liane (order desk) was really rude. Wait times for deliveries are excessive. Not planning to order the rest of our landscaping materials from here.

Sue in North end
Sue in North end
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

Paving stone patio

Canar Rock Products has a great selection of landscape materials however, it is difficult to get them in any reasonable time. I went there a couple of times for some paving stone for my patio and had to do a couple of trips. The chaos in the yard for parking is unreal especially if they have any large trucks being loaded. It is very tight quarters and you have to be very patient as things can get quickly backed-up. I don't want to go back anymore because getting in and out of there is difficult and takes a lot of time. However, if you have lots of time and patience their selection is good and their prices are competitive.

wade  south edmonton
wade south edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Rock&landscaping

At Canar every produce you work on is important to them. They spend the time with you to make sure you have all the required pieces and tools to do the job right. The soil rock and paving stones are always in stock and prices are reasonable.

Diana in Edmonton
Diana in Edmonton
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Rocks purchase

the shopping experience was good. They have huge selection of rock products. The staff were friends. The prices are reasonable. The delivery was good and on time. We would shop there again.

Glen in Edmonton
Glen in Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Backyard rock products

Great company to use for work. they offer very competitive rates, the yard is usually very clean (even with all the rain) friendly staff and they will match prices. usually 2-3 people helping with loading and such as opposed to other companies in town.

Katie in Edmonton
Katie in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

purchased stones and garden products

I drove all over the city looking at different stones and rocks for my garden. I found Canar to have the best selection and good customer service. I would recommend Canar for all your garden needs.

Looking for Garden Centres pros in Strathcona?