Leon's Furniture Warehouse & Showroom

Reviews for Leon's Furniture Warehouse & Showroom

Nav in Calgary
Nav in Calgary

Bad Customer service

We bought sofa and Love seat from Leon first the sofa did not came on delivery date and than they charged us and also promised that couch will be treated for fabric protection in the store but they did not did it in the store. When couch came home they took it back to store to do fabric protection but they brought back again without it and finally a person came to our house to do it and they racked my floor. Staff at customer desk are horrible do not know how to work with order, one of the name I remember is AMRIT. Staff is undertrained they are not consistent what they say. Our experience make us feel that Leon does not appreciated our business therefore we will not recommend them to our family or friends.

Tbat in Calgary
Tbat in Calgary

Great sales staff member - Ali - at Calgary deerfoot SE location

Ali was an excellent sales representative. He showed me all options according to my preferences and he even took apart some interchangeable couches to show me how I could configure and use in a room. He was polite and more than happy to help. I hounded him with questions for almost an hour and he never stopped being helpful. Because of Ali, I spent my cash at Leons instead of a competitor that i had originally looked at. There was no delivery fee and it was delivered in 3 days! The competitor had a flat fee delivery charge of $90
And said their couch wouldn't be available for 2 months!
I'll be back and thank you Ali!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furniture - dinning table

Good store - but not the best selection. The best part is the cost includes delivery and the delivery guys are good - they donot damage your house. Will buy here if they have what I am looking for.

Henri Carriere from MILLARVILLE
Henri Carriere from MILLARVILLE
5 reviews Millarville, AB

Home Furniture

We have bought various furniture from Leon's in the last 20 years. Their sales team is highly qualified and professional. They provide us with good ideas on furniture and appliances that fit our budget and style.

Tierra from Calgary
Tierra from Calgary

Furniture Purchase

My spouse and I have purchased furniture from Leon's before and have never had any complaints. This time around, we found the couch collection we liked and purchased them, scheduling delivery for the following Tuesday. I am writing this review because I am incredibly pleased with the delivery team. Tuesday came and they called to let me know the time of delivery would be between 3pm and 6pm. Around 5pm we got a call letting us know the truck was running late as it had problems starting. We said that was fine. Around 7pm still no delivery, so I called and the person I spoke with told me they still planned on coming, but were just really behind. I asked what time the drivers usually finished up at and she said on a good day usually 5pm. I felt so bad for the drivers considering it was so late and it was really cold out and they were still working. Finally just after 9pm they showed up and delivered our couches with many apologies, to which we told them not to worry and just to go home as they had worked such a long cold day. Basically I was incredibly impressed to their dedication in getting us our furniture on the said day of delivery. A lot of places would have packed up and gone home for the day since it was so late, but they made every effort to get to us, so for that we are thankful and would most certainly return to Leon's.

HanDMom
HanDMom

Washer and Dryer

We were looking for a new washer and dryer that would fit into a specific space. We went to Leon's and they had an amazing deal on a new pair that was less than half the price of anywhere else. We purchased them and arranged for delivery. All went well until we ran the washer and there was water everywhere. After pulling it out we found a hole in the drain hose. Leon's did not have a replacement hose so we had to contact LG Service. They said it would take two weeks to get a hose. After a great amount of insistence by my husband LG agreed to courier out a hose which we received a couple of days later. Service was great at Leon's but LG has not been so great. We need a repair and LG is very inflexible for scheduling appointments.

Scott Peslari in Regina
Scott Peslari in Regina
11 reviews Regina, SK

new couch & Bed

Bought a new couch and bed to be delivered at a later date. We were moving into a condo, so delivery had to be on a specific date and time as we had the elevator booked. The salesperson said it would be no problem and would let the delivery dept. know. The delivery was made on the right day but wrong time, so had to send them away to come back later. When they came back at right time, one of the delivery guys was pleasant, but the other one did nothing but bad mouth the sales person for saying they could schedule a specific time for delivery. Rushed through the delivery and setup and was very rude. We were happy with the sales but next time would arrange our own delivery or pick up to avoid their delivery person.

graciela loredo from Calgary
graciela loredo from Calgary

Bedroom Set

We were looking to buy our bedroom, and we went different places, but the selection in other places wasn't that great as the one we found with Leons, they have different kind of bedroom set, each one for different taste and budget, so we found one that we like and within our budget, the service was good and we are still enjoying our bedroom

Rob Allain in Airdrie
Rob Allain in Airdrie
5 reviews Airdrie, AB

Purchase of Couch and Love Seat

Weve bought from these guys before and have always been satisfied with the service and the price and the quality. This time we bought a couch and loveseat from them and its junk. We paid a lot of money for it and not long after we had the warranty guy in to fix the arm n the couch that was sagging. He took it apart and showed us the inside. It was cardboard over plywood. Not too long after the other arms also failed. The couch sags in the middle. I installed a second wire right across and its better but it needs a third one. I called Leons and they said too bad. The warranty is up! Frutrating!!

I in Okotoks
I in Okotoks
1 review OKOTOKS, AB

customer service from manager

The worst customer service I have ever had.
Treated poorly by manager.
Beware, read fine print. When you buy it, you own it no matter what.
Even if it is broken, too bad it is yours, no returns