Olga's Fabric Lane Ltd

Reviews for Olga's Fabric Lane Ltd

Chantel Wood from Calgary
Chantel Wood from Calgary

Bridal and designer fabrics

In my quest to find a quality fabric store in Calgary since I am from Vancouver and disappointed in the quality that is being brought into their store for bridal wear I googled and found Olgas on Bow Trail.Since I was going to Calgary for business I decided to stop in and see what they carried.I was not only greeted with warmth and kindness but was pleasantly surprised to see the lovely selection of quality silks,wools,and the most beautiful laces I have ever seen!!! I laid my eyes on a stunning Valentino lace and was shocked to see how reasonable it was and bout 2 meters with no idea what to do with it but had to have it,the owner Ingrid is full of wonderful ideas and the nicest business owner who loves the industry she is in for over 30 year.Treat yourself to beauty,quality excellent service and money well spent.I will be recommending this store to everyone and plan to return sooner than later to the treasure of a store.

Julie from Calgary
Julie from Calgary

Sewing projects around home

I love Olga's Fabric Lane- the store always has a great atmosphere and only the highest quality fabrics. Unlike other fabric stores in the city, you're certain that your fabric won't unexpectedly rip, fray, etc, which is what I've definitely experienced before at other Big Box fabric retailers. The service is also much more personable and friendly. Definitely recommend!