Castles & Cottages Antiques

loopy in Kamloops
loopy in Kamloops
10 reviews Kamloops, BC

Special Order - Kitchen Gadget

I had purchased a unique strawberry hauler last summer (2010) from Castles & Cottages, but had misplaced it for summer 2011 strawberry season. I went into the store looking for another, but they had none. I was told they were on special order, but that they would place an order right away. I placed my name in a call-back book to be informed when they would arrive. Very shortly after, I received the call that they had arrived. The store held my order for more than a week until I was able to come in and pick it up. The associates were very courteous and friendly.