Majestic Tiles Inc

Review for Majestic Tiles Inc

Jasmine S. in Toronto
Jasmine S. in Toronto
4 reviews TORONTO, ON

Hardwood flooring supplier and instalation

Majestic Tiles had the most reasonable price that my husband and I saw in the market for hardwood as well as installation. They were prompt with coming up to our condo, as well as installing the hardwood in a timely manner. It looked extremely professional and my husband and I are pleased with the outcome, we even recommended them to others who also used Majestic. Because we are in a condo, they used engineered hardwood and honestly, we're very happy, we know that the hardwood will last us for years to come!