Dormez Vous

Coco Bora in Montreal
Coco Bora in Montreal
1 review MONTR,

Bought a Mattress

No doubt that the mattress I bought at Dormez-Vous was of a good quality. However, I wish I had received better customer service. I feel that the sales person did not advise me very well on the kind of mattress I told him I wanted. For instance, I told the salesperson that I wanted a mattress that was neither too hard nor too soft. He did not anticipate that mattresses become much softer with time. Overall, I am happy with my purchase, however, I don't think that the customer service I received was above and beyond; it was adequate.