City Furniture & Appliances Ltd

Patricia in Vernon
Patricia in Vernon
1 review Vernon, BC

Custom furniture

They sold me an extended warranty on a custom sofa. When I needed to make a claim the staff was less than helpful and I consequently made an error on the requisition form. I had to chase the manager down to find out why my claim was denied. He offered to help and look into the situation. I never heard back from him.

Marnie Bieber from Vernon
Marnie Bieber from Vernon
1 review Vernon, BC

a mattress

it was good! fun fun fun and i love the mattress it is great and the service was so good at city furniture wow i just loved it i cant even say how much i love it

loopy in Kamloops
loopy in Kamloops
10 reviews Kamloops, BC

Appliance Purchase

The initial associate help was excellent - lots of information provided along with details, specifications of various options etc. We purchased the appliance, delivery date was set but was changed 4 times by the store. When the product finally arrived, it was the wrong model. We returned that one, no problems, however when our proper appliance arrived and was installed by City's install professionals, it did not work. We had to argue very strongly, that we didn't want the NON-functioning appliance to stay in our house. They took it back, and we decided to cancel our order with City Furniture. That process was a real hassle, but was finally completed when we tracked down the store manager. We will not return to this store - too many hassles. Very disappointed.