Ontario Seed Home Hardware

Rose from Kitchener
Rose from Kitchener
15 reviews Kitchener, ON

indoor house plants

I couldn't believe when I saw that this store had no reviews yet and I had to make my opinion known!
This store is fantastic! It is located in uptown Waterloo but has sort of a small town, mom and pop, hardware store feel. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and it is always the same three or four people working so you can really get to know them.
They sell EVERYTHING you need for indoor or outdoor gardening.
They specifically have lots of rare items that you won't find at a regular hardware store. I grow an indoor cactus garden and this is the only store that I have found that carries my specialty cactus soil and gravel.
They also sell a lovely variety of bird feeders and garden ornaments.
I love this store!