Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
14-141 Crowfoot Way NW Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in Calgary  >  Benjamin Moore-Overwalls Paint & Decor

Reviews for Benjamin Moore-Overwalls Paint & Decor

1 review , ON

Poor service

A can of paint costed me 84.00 which is slightly on the expensive side but it is fantastic paint with exceptional coverage. Over the years we have done 5 houses a few different times with it. I spend the extra money on good paint so the job goes smoother as would anyone who does enough painting. I brought a can of paint with a dent in it back into the store I bought it from so I could get it re shook as the dent made the stirring impossible. The girl told me I would need a new can as the machine wouldn't stir it and what seems to be the owner stuck her head in and said rudely mis conversation with the girl that was helping me " that will cost you $3.99!" I starred at her because she was right in my face and I think she was taken back because the next thing she said was " I have to charge you you know." I thought the 84.00 can of paint was enough along with the 18 others plus 4 large jugs of primer. People don't need to be rude...

Sue Livesey from Calgary
Sue Livesey from Calgary

Painting Bedrooms

403-239-3537
14-141 Crowfoot Way NW
Calgary
AB

They are such a professional company. I did go in with an idea of what colours I wanted but they were so knowledgeable that I ended up picking colours that I would never have thought of, but with their advice, worked beautifully. They are so friendly there and not pushy at all.

Cynthia in Calgary
Cynthia in Calgary
10 reviews CALGARY, AB

Looking for paint

403-239-3537
14-141 Crowfoot Way NW
Calgary
AB

I came in to buy some paint for my living room and dining room. The salesperson was helpful in suggesting some basic neutrals from pictures that I had brought in. As with most paint places, the color selection is pretty overwhelming so her assistance was greatly appreciated!

Stephen in Cochrane
Stephen in Cochrane
2 reviews COCHRANE, AB

Purchase 5 Gallon Pail of Egg Shell and Products,

Visited Benjamin Moore as a referral (better quality of paint). Spoke with the sales clerk and she was extremely knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. I have painted my basement and am extremely impressed with the paint after curing. Have since gone back on two occasions for additional paint.