Benjamin Moore - Days Paint And Wallpaper

Paint & Wallpaper Retailers
382 St Albert Road St Albert AB
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Retailers in St. Albert  >  Benjamin Moore - Days Paint And Wallpaper

Reviews for Benjamin Moore - Days Paint And Wallpaper

Lorie Loewen in St. albert
Lorie Loewen in St. albert
8 reviews Saint Albert, AB

Very helpful staff

I was looking for a certain color of metallic paint. They helped me find it at another store. The lady helping me offered to pick it up on her way home from work then bring it in the next day she worked. I received my paint within one day!

Joanne Maughn in Edmonton
Joanne Maughn in Edmonton
13 reviews Edmonton, AB

Painting Supplies

I have always used this product as I find they have the best selection of paint colours. Benjamin Moore products are a little higher priced but you get what you pay for. Good quality and vibrant colour.

Sean in Edmonton
Sean in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Paint

The staff were great. They were very helpful in answering my questions about choosing the correct kind of paint I needed. The selection of paint was almost overwhelming but I would rather have too many choices than too few. I plan on going back the next time I need paint.