Fabricville

Review for Fabricville

D in Nova Scotia
D in Nova Scotia
35 reviews Sydney, NS

Purchasing material for drapery.

I decided that I wanted to have new drapes in our master bedroom and after looking in all the local stores and in many catalogues there wasn't anything that I liked or would match the decor. I then thought that I would go to Fabricville and see what kind of material they had for draperies. I had made drapes in the past and thought that I would have a look and see if anything caught my eye. Roaming around the store a saleslady asked if she could help me and I told her exactly what I was looking for. She immediately took me to some bolts of drapery material that was drastically reduced. I couldn't believe the price and what was even better was that it had the exact colours that I wanted for our bedroom. I told her the measurements that I would need and I was lucky enough that they had what I needed. She assisted me with all the other items that I required to make these drapes. I have since completed the drapes and they now hang in the bedroom and every time I look at them I feel good about the job that I did and how I saved a lot of money by going to Fabricville. They have so much to choose from and the staff are so helpful.