Luke's Mower & Machine Ltd

Reviews for Luke's Mower & Machine Ltd

Jack from Mississauga
Jack from Mississauga

Snowblower Sales and Service

Luke's Mower had the Ariens 28" snow blower I wanted- fully setup and the price was even better than the depot. They gave me a full tutorial and it has been one of the best buys I've had. Great people to deal with! Good advice and service. My father-in-law had his 15 yrs old Toro single stage fixed as well! Great job Marc!

Tim Roberts in Brampton
Tim Roberts in Brampton

Luke's Mower & Machine Ltd. Fantastic customer service!

I was attempting to obtain a carb kit for a chainsaw. I phoned several small engine dealers that have access to these kits and no one was even interested in ordering the kit. What happened to customer service in Canada?
I called Luke's Mower (I have dealt with them once before) and bingo, these people will bend over backwards for you. Great people, fast service and reasonable prices.
I would highly recommend Luke's for any of your small engine needs.
They understand customer service and seem very knowledgeable about their product.
Luke's still knows the value of good customer service.