Fabricland Distributors (Western) Co

Amber from Bowmanville
Amber from Bowmanville
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Fabric land

My friends and I were looking to create our own homemade "green screen" to make funny youtube videos. The ladies there were super helpful and helped us find the most fabric for the cheapest price in the best Green possible! Worked like a charm!!!! Thanks ladies!

whitby
whitby
2 reviews WHITBY, ON

material for wedding

It is so difficult to find fabric stores in the area. I am so very glad that Fabricland is nearby. The staff is very friendly. They are very helpful and provide great suggestions and decorating tips. Fabricland has a great selections on material, upholstered goods and accessories.

Janette in Port hope
Janette in Port hope
2 reviews Port Hope, ON

Fabrics for various decor jobs

I was looking for fabrics for various decor projects around my newly-renovated house. I think I was being a bit of a snob when I gave Frabricland a miss and instead was dragging home samples from Designer Fabrics and InVu Drapery, both in Toronto. One day I happened into a Fabricland (on Ottawa Street in Hamilton where I purchased bargain priced custom drapes at Peter's Drapery; I went pretty far afield for some things) and there on the discount table at FabricLand was just enough of the perfect Ikat type fabric for the two cushions I was wanting to cover. Ten bucks! So then I went into the Oshawa store in search of a fabric to reupholster a bench I'd bought on Kijiji. Rich persimmon heavy weave. Perfect. And good service to boot. At the same time I saw some fabric for sheers, much nicer than the fabrics I'd been looking at in the ready mades. I have since decided to do sheer roman blinds with the fabric instead of typical sheers. Went back to Fabricland hoping to find clear rods but they only have one kind of neutral cream colour. They do have clear circly things for stringing the cord though. Cord only comes in white. I did join the Fabricland 'club' in order to get a discount on my fabric purchases. I probably won't use it again. I've pretty well shot the bolt on my new decor . I'm posting pics but I haven't made the Roman blinds yet but you can get a sense from picture how well the sheer tones in with the drapes.