Brick The

David
David
23 reviews Vancouver, BC

Appliances

We went shopping at many store and decided to go to the brick. I was pleasantly surprized. We ended up buying from here and would recommend coming here first as there prices are lower than most out there and there is still room to negioaite and I like the fact I could pick them up the same day from there warehouse. Would reccomend anyone looking for kitchen appliances. Great service...

Bro Vo from Maple Ridge
Bro Vo from Maple Ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Couch

I purchased a couch for about 1300 and they helped load them into my truck. It was really quick and easy and I am glad I chose the Brick. Other stores usually try to get me to purchase things I don't even need but this store was the best.

Suzanne
Suzanne
2 reviews LANGLEY, BC

Bedroom Suite & appliances

I like shopping at the Brick as I tend to get good value for my money. I search the washer & dryer set and found they had the best price. I took the delivery service and they delivered from Vancouver to Langley when they said they would within the time frame they stated. The delivery fellows were great.

Teuta in Vancouver
Teuta in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Furniture

We have bought furniture from there in the past. We bought couches, they were very durable. The couches were very easy to care for and they were light weight, which is great for moving. They are easy to talk to and friendly. They try and satisfy you on price. I will go there again and again.