Lee Valley Tools Ltd

Janet from Cambridge
Janet from Cambridge
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

Garden tools

Staff is very knowledgeable about their products and are always willing to spend time to listen to the job being done in order to recommend the best tool for the job. I have never been disappointed in the quality or serviceability of any tool I have purchased.

Kim Kostrub from Pickardville
Kim Kostrub from Pickardville
7 reviews Pickardville, AB

Gardening products

Always great service. Everyone is so helpful and very knowledgeable. If they don't have something you are looking for they will either bring it in or know who has it.

Sunview Windows & Doors
Sunview Windows & Doors
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Tools

This is a great store to go to when you are looking for tools for a variety of projects. The customer service is fantastic and I will definitely be going back. I highly recommend them for any gardening etc, needs.

CP in Sherwood Park
CP in Sherwood Park
8 reviews ARDROSSAN, AB

Unique gifts

Great place to get amazing gifts that are unique! Pre-shop via their Catalogue, order online or visit the store. It's definitely worth a look. My husband goes for the tools and I love the gardening items. They have items you won't find anywhere else!

Stacie in Edmonton
Stacie in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great Tools

This is a great store, my husband comes to visit this store all the time since they have lots of tools that you can't find in other stores. The staff are extremely friendly and very knowledgeable. I was extremely impressed by their service.

debra russell in Kingman
debra russell in Kingman
3 reviews KINGMAN, AB

everything

mu husband is a carpenter and i love kitchen gagets and this is the one place we are both happy i can get anything for the kitchen and garden and he can get all the tools he wants. the last trip we spent about $300.00 and bought the porche kitchen knoves they are amazing so comfortable to use

Sock Monkey in Edmonton
Sock Monkey in Edmonton
10 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Gardening is Fun

I love this place! They have the coolest stuff. I haven't found anywhere that has the same type of gardening equipment. We bought a seeder and it cut our planting time by 75% or more. No more time on my hands and knees trying to space things evenly. Only problem comes at harvest time when you realize how much you planted. :0

Tara in Edmonton
Tara in Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Materials needed for project

I went to purchase materials for my younger brother who has started a new hobby in woodworking. He has a lathe and makes pens. I wanted to buy him some materials and knew nothing about what to look for. The employees at the store were very helpful, showed me exactly what he could use, and explained how the grains and everything would come out once the work was done. I was extremely impressed and will go back for sure.

Xiu Luo in Edmonton
Xiu Luo in Edmonton
8 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Gardening

The staff are knowledgeable and can advise on the best product for the job. Reasonable prices and largest selection of plants in the ares. Bought perennials, annuals and vegetable plants all are growing good.