Garden Centres

Andrew in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Customer Service

Ottawa

A lathe bed extension recently purchased came with a rough rather than finished surface. I contacted Customer Service and they immediately shipped out a new one for replacement. The service was a very pleasant experience.

A shout out to Rob Noel who was courteous and respectful to a fault.

Thanks Rob

Gillian Kennedy  in Nepean
Gillian Kennedy in Nepean
2 reviews Nepean, ON

Camping lantern with crank

My camping lantern with the recharger and hand crank had a problem with the port where you plug in the charger. I took it to Lee Valley in Nepean to look at it, and, although I had no receipt and had bought it in 2009, they determined the prong was broken and replaced it. No receipt, 3 years later, no paperwork. Just replaced it. Lee Valley is always like this. They are so great!

sochart in Otterburn park
sochart in Otterburn park
3 reviews OTTERBURN PARK, QC

woodworking tools

Excellent quality tools and products in general.
Customer service is a bit slow to solve problems and require an extra
amount of patience.

Overall experience is good, fast shipping, very well packaged.

bee in Ottawa
bee in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

kitchen updating, improvements

Ottawa

Lee Valley Tools is my favourite store to shop for home improvement, especially sympathetic cosmetic touches in an old home. I purchased new hardware for kitchen cupboards and drawer inserts that made the kitchen cupboards look beautiful and updated, but retained the character of my 100 year old home. I really like the fact that they have sourced out original hardware from the past, and made faithful, quality reproductions. The staff are knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful; and I can never resist the temptation of those little items near the counter (best jar opener I have ever purchased).

Kevin in Nepean
Kevin in Nepean
12 reviews NEPEAN, ON

Home Hardware Tools Retailer

Ottawa

Lee Valley specializes in the retail of tools and equipment to be used for home hardware and gardening. The store in the Nepean area is quite large! I was quite surprised on entering at the sheer size of the place. They are based right beside their main warehouse in the Ottawa region so the store itself is consistently fully stocked in supply.

I went to buy a few different tools that I needed for future uses around the house. I have to say, the selection is top notch. There was a wide array of drills, screwdrivers, files, etc. I purchased for a few general items, like a drill and some bits for future woodworking needs. I also left with a rake and some gloves. The items themselves were top quality, it is fantastic to see a company like Lee Valley putting so much care into their items. The employees there were very passionate about woodworking and construction. It was hard for me to adequately describe the tools I was looking for, but the employees there knew exactly what I was talking about with just a vague description of the products I was asking for.

I strongly recommend Lee Valley as both the quality of their goods and services are incredible. They deserve much more recognition than they currently have.

Pascal Raymond in Gatineau
Pascal Raymond in Gatineau
2 reviews CANTLEY, QC

Wood working tools

I could not believe how incredible the product quality was in this store. The staff is INCREDIBLE at answering questions and guide you to the right tools. This has become my store of choice for all my woodworking tools.

Carolyn in Nepean
Carolyn in Nepean
2 reviews Nepean, ON

Lee Valley Tools Ltd. Retail Store

We love shopping at Lee Valley Tools. We get some very interesting gadgets there. There is always something new and interesting. A ritual of ours every year is to take my in laws who visit from Newfoundland to the store to buy some of their products. They would never visit Ottawa without visiting this fabulous sore.

Janet in Blackburn Hamlet
Janet in Blackburn Hamlet
1 review Gloucester, ON

garden tools

Lee Valley tools is an exceptional company with knowledgable and helpful staff. Their products are well made using good quaility materials. Is was able to select the correct tool for a specfic job. The staff provided enough information so I was able to choose with confidence.