Byland's Nurseries

Georgia from Kelowna
Georgia from Kelowna
4 reviews , BC

Hanging Planters

I was looking to buy some large hanging planters for our back patio/deck to add some colour and create some shade when we spend time on it in the summer. The salesgirl who assisted me at Byland was very helpful explaining what types of plants were in each planter and how to care for (water, sunlight, etc) it. She helped me pick out a couple and after checking out, they even had someone help me bring them to my car because of the number. They even helped me line my trunk with a plastic drop so as not to get dirt all over it.

Kathy - Kelowna
Kathy - Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

landsaping materials

excellent selection; excellent service - really interesting variety of plants - also gifts in the store now -staff are helpful and knowledgeable about growing/gardening challenges in the local area and make suggestions about what to plant