Ultramatic Canada

Unit 24-508 Lawrence Ave. West Toronto ON M6A
HomeStars  >  Mattresses in York  >  Ultramatic Canada

Reviews for Ultramatic Canada

Older Ultramatic adjustable bed

We had a problem with a single bed remote control. The bed is more than 15 years old. Susie did a great job walking us through the procedure to check the remote and the bed functions!
Thanks for your patience and product knowledge, Susie!
Don

Hello... Thank you for sharing with us, and your experience that you had with Susie..it's important to Ultramatic that you as customers especially customers like yourselves, that have been with us such a long time, receive good customer service, and to see that our customers are happy.. Thank you once again and please feel free to contact us at anytime..

ultramatic3 in North York
ultramatic3 in North York

Ultra Matic Bed

I called ultra matic with concerns with my mattress .A lady named Susie was very kind patient and helpful she directed me what to do and directed me to be able to use one remote for both beds (twin queen) It was such a pleasure to talk with a person who has such great people skills the company must be so pleased to have such a lovely person working for them. I will certainly call her again if needed

Hello... Thank you for sharing your experience with us, especially with Susie. Ultramatic takes a lot of pride is seeing that our customers receive good customer service, and we appreciate your positive feedback, and please feel free to contact us at anytime in the future.

Eileen in North York
Eileen in North York

Purchase of Two Single [to create a King] Ultramatic Bed

This is our third Ultramatic Bed which was delivered on June 26th the day of our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Over the past three years we have been dealing with Tina Rossano at Ultramatic. Her personality, professionalist and efficiency has been a delight to deal with. We would recoommend Ultramatic to all of friends and have done so over the years. Being seniors having a bed to ease ones pain and allow sleep is so very important. So thank you very much Tina for arranging our bed to be delivered on the exact date of our 25th Wedding Anniversary.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, especially with Tina. We love to hear from customers like yourselves you have been loyal with us for so many years, and to think that Tina was such a big part of making your "third" purchase with us so special. Ultramatic takes pride in providing our customers with great service and we appreciate your positive feedback. We at Ultramatic would like to take this time and wish you both a very Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary, and here's to the next 25.

Laura in Hamilton
Laura in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Ultramatic Adjustable Ed winner

We've been shopping for a new bed for our son for a while now so when Tina from Ultramatic called and told me that I had won an Ultramatic Adjustable bed I was so excited that I could give my son a bed that would provide him a full night sleep in complete comfort.
Laura McMaster

Hello... yes it is very exciting when you do get that call to say that you have won!! This is a draw that Ultramatic has been doing now for over 25 years...
and it sounds like it couldn't have happened for you at a better time.. so all that is left for you and your son to do is ENJOY !!
Thank you...

John van der Poll in Lethbridge
John van der Poll in Lethbridge
0 reviews Lethbridge, AB

Lethbridge, Alberta

We bought 2 ultramatic beds during 2003 and were very satisfied with the beds. However, after years of using we had to buy new batteries but in the meantime unplugged the beds because we did not use the remotes. We contacted Suzie at Ultramatic to help us because the remotes did not work. What a delight to work with her. She was friendly, kind, knowledgable and very helpful. The beds are now working and we are very happy. Suzie is indeed an asset to the company!

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience with us and especially with Susie. Its always a pleasure speaking and assisting all of our customers. Ultramatic takes pride with providing our customers with great customer service. We appreciate your positive feedback, and please contact us in the future should anything else arise.

Darlene in Abbotsford
Darlene in Abbotsford
0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

New Ultramatic Bed

This is my 3rd bed we have purchased from Ultramatic Canada. As a Fibromyalgia and Osteoarthritis sufferer since 2000 I was not able to sleep on a conventional bed. Upon researching the Web I found Ultramatic Canada. They sent out a salesman and we purchased our first bed, a split queen in 2002. In 2008 we purchased a 2nd bed, a twin XL for me to use at our lake cottage. With the 1st bed no longer the right size for me I contacted Ultramatic Canada and spoke to Tabatha Munn. With so many more choices than when we bought our 1st bed, Tabatha explained the specific features and we discussed my needs. This is when I decided on the double XL Pillow Tilt Signature adjustable base with the double XL Devi mattress (gel infused memory foam). My first night on it I slept right through. This adjustable base and mattress curves with my body and no pressure spots. When I adjust the base it feels like I am floating. It makes no sound. It gives a choice of a vibrating massage or a wave massage. I am so pleased that I decided on this bed from Ultamatic Canada. The cost is well worth it.

Hello, Thank you for leaving a review of the experience that you had with Ultramatic,and especially Tabatha. We love to hear stories from all of our loyal customers, especially customers like yourselves who have been with us for such a long time. Once again we thank you for your business over the years, its greatly appreciated!

Lamarguerite64  in North York
Lamarguerite64 in North York

Ultramatic Adjustable Bed

Amazing! I won an Ultramatic adjustable bed! I’m so excited! I had completely forgotten that I entered the draw. I was originally looking for a bed for my dad and happened upon Ultramatic. In the end my dad went to a nursing home so he didn’t need it. But then I got a call from Tina who told me I was the winner of the draw!

Hello.. Thank you! There is nothing more exciting when you receive that call, that you have won! This is a draw that Ultramatic has been doing for over 25 years...
All that's left, is for you to enjoy your new Sleep System.. ENJOY !!

Mybed won't work in North York
Mybed won't work in North York

Remote Control

My remote just stopped working. Others who bought there beds at the same time had this happen and were told to bad I haven't received a reply yet. I will post it when I do. I need a new mattress. But the rest should still work

Hello! We can certainly get your remote and bed working again. Susie is our chief trouble-shooter and can help you fix your remote and get you a replacement. :-) Please call 1-800-378-8887 and press 1 for customer support. We also have a sale on mattresses at the moment, that you could take advantage of. Thanks!

Frustrated in Toronto
Frustrated in Toronto

The twin beds don’t lock together

I bought my set off a lovely old man who’s wife had died and he no longer needed the beds -2 singles because he was moving into a home. The beds never stay together and the locks on the wheels don’t work.

Hi there - sorry to hear you're having trouble. Depending on the bed you bought 2nd hand, we may be able to help you keep the beds together without them rolling around! :-) Please call 1-800-378-8887 and press 1 for customer support. Susie would be happy to help!

queen size bed

Ultramatic Canada
1 888 589 6786
Unit 24-508 Lawrence Ave. West
Toronto
M6A

Tina was very knowledgeable and helpful when I was looking to buy a bed. Tina went above and beyond to help make sure that I was completely satisfied with my purchase.

More about Ultramatic Canada

---Under New Management---- Ultramatic is Canada’s leader in Luxury Adjustable Beds, Mattresses and accessories. Our customers have been counting on us for a good night’s sleep for over 30 years. Our Flagship Store is located at 508 Lawrence Avenue West. Visit Canada’s largest selection of Adjustable Beds! We are open ...