Ultramatic Canada

Reviews for Ultramatic Canada

Chris L. in North York
Chris L. in North York

adjustable Bed

Ten years ago I made the best decision ever to buy this ultramafic bed. It has been worth every dollar I spent. Because I have severe arthritis I get stiff and sore as well as very uncomfortable when laying down for the night. That all changed - I now adjust the bed several times a night and get great sleeps. Finding the best position is easy. I move around at night and with the ultramafic we control our own sides and she never wakes up because of me!

Hello and Thank you for sharing with us your experience that you have had, owning our Ultramatic Bed... Ultramatic has been in business now for over 30 years and we take great pride in knowing that our customers are happy with the beds that they have owned for so many years. Please don't hesitate to contact us (1-800-263-6632 EXT#239- susie), if there is anything more we can do to help, we also offer a great selection on our mattresses now, please feel free to visit our website @ www.ultramaticsleep.com and our newly renovated store @ 508 Lawrence Ave., West #24 Toronto Ontario ----Thank you once again for sharing with us .....

Chris MacLeod from North York
Chris MacLeod from North York

Adjustable Bed

Excellent customer service. I spoke with Maria on the phone and she was so helpful and knowledgeable in my search of an adjustable bed for my mother. I decided to bring my mother to the store to check out the options and planned our visit to your showroom when Maria was there. Maria was so helpful and helped my mother test out her options. She even provided some helpful tips. We are looking forward to receiving the new adjustable bed to assist my mother and improve her sleep.

Hello .... thank you for sharing with us your experience that you had, especially with Maria...It bring great pleasure to us and especially to our customers when you feel all of your needs were meet, and being able to come in directly to our store, meeting and working with Maria, and choosing the sleep system along with the mattress that is best suited for your Mom, is what is most important..Thank you once again, and please so not hesitate to contact in the future if anything is needed..

clark in North York
clark in North York

adjustable bed and mattress

very good service,very pleasant to talk to and honest.marie is a great addition to your co.she made sure that I had all the info to help me choose the proper mattress that I needed.thank you

Hello... thank you for sharing with us, and your experience that you had, especially with Maria.. Ultramatic takes great pride in seeing that our customers receive the best service possible, and with customers like yourselves who have owned our Ultramatic bed, its a pleasure to deal with repeat customers.. Thank you once again for sharing with us, and please feel free to contact us in the future if anything is needed..

Comfortyes in North York
Comfortyes in North York

Wallhugger

I had been searching for an adjustable bed for over a year regarding price, quality, warranties etc. Seeing a Black Friday ad by Ultramatic with their many upgrades and price reductions, I called and spoke with Tabatha Munn their sales rep. Tabatha was able to answer all my questions regarding comfort, quality, warranties and pricing. We finally agreed on a queen size, wallhugger, which has been ordered, shipped and arrived on time and I have been enjoying great comfort ever since.
Bill

Hello ... Thank you for sharing with us the experience that you had with Ultramatic,and especially with Tabatha.. Its very important to Ultramatic that our customers receive the best service we can offer, and most importantly that you as a customer are happy...Welcome to the Ultramatic family.... we are a company that has been in business for over 30 years now... so please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions or concerns.. Thank you once again for sharing with us....and all that is left now, is for you to "ENJOY" your new sleep system ...

Monica in North York
Monica in North York

Support/service

it was concluded that I needed a new remote control after spending time with Suzie on the phone. After receiving it in the mail, left a message late on a Friday for Suzie to call me to assist in programming it. Didn't expect a call till Monday but she called me at 6:30pm ET and had heard my message and didn't want to leave me for the weekend without my bed service. Such a dedicated employee and has been more than kind. A huge asset to the company and she deserves this recognition. Thank you, Suzie.

Hello.. Thank you for sharing with us your experience, and especially with Susie.. Ultramatic is a company that has been in business for over 30 years, and we take great pride in seeing that our customers receive good customer service and that you (the customers) are most importantly happy!!.. Thank you one again for sharing and please feel free to contact us at any time ....

Restoring the remote control of ultramatic beds

I am a 78 year old senior with mobility and hearing issues. My wife and I live on an acreage just out of Edmonton. We have two ultramatic genius beds. One evening during a thunderstorm there must have been a power surge which disabled the control of the beds. I phoned Ultramatic not expecting any results. A lady named Susie with unusual patience and knowledge led me through the procedure of restoring the remote control of the beds. I cannot thank Susie and Genius Ultramatic enough.

Hello... Thank you for sharing your experience with us, especially with Susie...We love to hear from our customers, especially loyal customers like yourselves, whom have been with us for such a long time... Ultramatic takes great pride in seeing that our customers receive the best service that we can provide to you's, and most importantly that you's are "Happy"! Thank you once again and please feel free to contact us at any time, and don't forget to visit our website www.ultramaticsleep.com to see what is new and exciting...

Older Ultramatic adjustable bed

We had a problem with a single bed remote control. The bed is more than 15 years old. Susie did a great job walking us through the procedure to check the remote and the bed functions!
Thanks for your patience and product knowledge, Susie!
Don

Hello... Thank you for sharing with us, and your experience that you had with Susie..it's important to Ultramatic that you as customers especially customers like yourselves, that have been with us such a long time, receive good customer service, and to see that our customers are happy.. Thank you once again and please feel free to contact us at anytime..

ultramatic3 in North York
ultramatic3 in North York

Ultra Matic Bed

I called ultra matic with concerns with my mattress .A lady named Susie was very kind patient and helpful she directed me what to do and directed me to be able to use one remote for both beds (twin queen) It was such a pleasure to talk with a person who has such great people skills the company must be so pleased to have such a lovely person working for them. I will certainly call her again if needed

Hello... Thank you for sharing your experience with us, especially with Susie. Ultramatic takes a lot of pride is seeing that our customers receive good customer service, and we appreciate your positive feedback, and please feel free to contact us at anytime in the future.

Eileen in North York
Eileen in North York

Purchase of Two Single [to create a King] Ultramatic Bed

This is our third Ultramatic Bed which was delivered on June 26th the day of our 25th Wedding Anniversary. Over the past three years we have been dealing with Tina Rossano at Ultramatic. Her personality, professionalist and efficiency has been a delight to deal with. We would recoommend Ultramatic to all of friends and have done so over the years. Being seniors having a bed to ease ones pain and allow sleep is so very important. So thank you very much Tina for arranging our bed to be delivered on the exact date of our 25th Wedding Anniversary.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, especially with Tina. We love to hear from customers like yourselves you have been loyal with us for so many years, and to think that Tina was such a big part of making your "third" purchase with us so special. Ultramatic takes pride in providing our customers with great service and we appreciate your positive feedback. We at Ultramatic would like to take this time and wish you both a very Happy 25th Wedding Anniversary, and here's to the next 25.

Laura in Hamilton
Laura in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Ultramatic Adjustable Ed winner

We've been shopping for a new bed for our son for a while now so when Tina from Ultramatic called and told me that I had won an Ultramatic Adjustable bed I was so excited that I could give my son a bed that would provide him a full night sleep in complete comfort.
Laura McMaster

Hello... yes it is very exciting when you do get that call to say that you have won!! This is a draw that Ultramatic has been doing now for over 25 years...
and it sounds like it couldn't have happened for you at a better time.. so all that is left for you and your son to do is ENJOY !!
Thank you...

More about Ultramatic Canada

---Under New Management---- Ultramatic is Canada’s leader in Luxury Adjustable Beds, Mattresses and accessories. Our customers have been counting on us for a good night’s sleep for over 30 years. Our Flagship Store is located at 508 Lawrence Avenue West. Visit Canada’s largest selection of Adjustable Beds! We are open ...
Looking for Mattresses pros in York?