Fabricland

Nb17136
Nb17136
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Making baby blankets

Went to the millwoods town center location. The staff were not helpful and quite rude. Had to wait a long time for someone to cut my fabric and then at the til.

Lori in Sherwood park

780-444-1908
10104 175 Street NW
Edmonton
AB

Fabricland is a great place to browse and shop for fabric. It might seem overwhelming to shop there at first, but don't be alarmed because there are always staff members that are there to help you find the type of fabric that you are looking for.
Shopping tip: Shop on the weekends, there are always coupon codes and discounts that can be found in-store to save money on fabric and accessories that you need for sewing and home projects.

Farahnaz  in Edmonton
Farahnaz in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Purchasing fabric for curtains and couch covers

We purchased a lot of fabric because we were sewing our own curtains and also sofa covers. We got a great deal on the fabric that we purchased and the associates are very helpful. There is a huge variety to choose from and a bunch of different kinds of fabric. I've never been there and not found the fabric I was looking for or the sewing supplies I needed. I love shopping at fabric land for anything that has to do with fabric and sewing.

Emma in Edmonton
Emma in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

fabric

Fabricland is one of my favourite places to get fabric. They have a lot of selections and different types of materials as well. They have very cute designs, and have many colours.

Kyra Chenenkoff in Edmonton
Kyra Chenenkoff in Edmonton
6 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Designing Bedspread

This particular Fabricland store I find to be really fair. Not overly helpful, htey have a great selection and are not skimpy when cutting the metres.

Fabricland's selection and quality of fabric is really quite good, as well as their employees. If you're looking to start quilting, or just have a few questions about cloth, I would really reccomend them!

tina in Edmonton
tina in Edmonton
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

curtains and fabric

Hi we went to Fabricland to buy curtains.. I am sooo picky and never find what I am looking for but at Fabricland I did.. and more!!! they had a huge selection and a ton of sale items. we also found alot of cute fabric for projects for our daughter, that she loved!! we will definitely be going there again!! you can join this club that gives you everything cheaper!!

kim mansbridge in Edmonton
kim mansbridge in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Diaper bag wipes cases

Walked in to this store on a mission to find fabric to attempt to make diaper wipe cases! I am not a sewing type person and felt lost in the sea of fabrics! One of the employees asked if i needed help i said YES! lol she helped me find the best fabric for the job and helped me cut and measure how much i would need! The staff are all freindly there! Thanks Fabricland for helping out a newbie to the fabric world! :) you are fabulous!